CYTE foundation is a non-profit organization working towards providing better education in Pakistan. It is registered under the societies registration act XXI of 1860.
CYTE foundation is striving to contribute positively in the development of the country by “Changing Youth Through Education”. It also provides student coaching, teachers training and family counseling as well.
- CYTE mission is to bring talented out of school children back to school and give them the opportunity to get quality education.
- Conduct regular visit of schools to conduct student and teacher training
- Conduct family counseling sessions
- To improve the infrastructure of the schools
- Review the curriculum being taught in schools. Curriculum should be up to date and as per the curriculum/requirements set by the government.
CYTE foundation welcomes donations to fund the activities that support its Mission and Vision i.e. to financially enable under privileged children to have the right to quality education. It follows all laws and legislation pertinent to the receipt of charitable donations and maintains the high standards of ethical fund raising practices.
It pays schools child school fee, provides payments for schools infrastructure development and also provides quality counseling to students, teachers and parents.
Why was CYTE selected by UN as a special case study to be implemented by other developing countries as well?
Due to the unique and effective model of paying fees and making payments for school’s infrastructure development of the partnered schools; instead of owning the schools. It should be clear that CYTE Foundation does not construct any school.
Bank Name: Bank Alfalah Limited
Account Title: CYTE Foundation
Account Number: 0028-1003875164
SWIFT Code: ALFHPKKAGBL
Branch Code: 0028
We do not have any refund policy.