What CYTE does?
The world in which we live is important to us. We consider it upon ourselves to make it better. CYTE is working towards its vision of An Educated Pakistan.
Making quality education accessible to the under-privileged families of Pakistan, CYTE is working in close collaboration with the communities and relevant ministries to impart education.
- We advocate every child’s right to quality education
- We partner with schools in remote areas to ensure no child remains uneducated
- We sponsor education of less-privileged children and bear all the educational expenses of the child including books, uniform and stationary
- We conduct family counselling. Involving the parents and communities, we make them understand the importance of education
- We develop school infrastructure
- We conduct trainings for teachers and principals
- We work with teachers, students and parents to ensure that no child remains uneducated
2019: Important Figures at a Glance
$ 99Per Month
- SAF Malikpur Lahore
- LPS Millat Road Lahore
- The Smart School Lahore
- Tahira Educational Grammer School Duban Pura Lahore
- Fatima Grammar Public School Samamabad Lahore
- Brightway Public School Changa Manga
- Alfirdous Community School Islamabad
- Sana Model Public School KPK
- Al Suffa Model Public School KPK
- Fatheen Learning Institute Mandoori KPK
- Mustafai Model Public School Athmuqam AJK
- Al Noor Model Science College Ashkot AJK
- Noman Public School Kharigam AJK
- University Model Public School Sharda AJK
- Rising Star Public School AJK
- Rising Public School Mirpura AJK
- Shaheen Public School Jander Seri AJK
- Mohai Ud Din Model Public School Hallamt AJK
- Iqra Community Model School Ashkot AJK
- AIMS School and College AJK
- Community Public School Phulawai AJK
- Total Student
Total number of Students
$ 99Per Month
CYTE gives you flexible options for donating.
- Adopt a child for 1000 PKR per month.
- Adopt a school [Minimum 100 children]
- Donate a library, sports club, computer lab, science lab, or classroom furniture
- Donate clean water system, hygienic toilet, UPS for school, or emergency lights for children
Every penny you donate is clearly documented and audited with proper records maintained. Transparency is our key feature.
Help us change a life!
Your contributions matter. Contribute for an educated society.
CYTE Education Programs
- Education Development Consultant
- Field Officers
- Customized curriculum
- In-depth teacher training
- Unique partnership with schools
- Catering to the most deserving
- Embedding schools in remote and rural areas
- Purpose-aimed education
- Ensuring high quality education
- Training programs for teachers and principals
- Holistic educational approach
CYTE Foundation is spreading the light of education in Neelum Valley, AJK. The schools are progressively moving forward. There is a very positive response from the society and parents are now willing to send their children to school despite the problematic conditions of the country.
CYTE Foundation initiated its journey from Lahore in 2013 from where it has grown massively. CYTE Foundation has successfully established its mark through a team of competitive trainers. We are committed to upscale the educational paradigm of the country.
Gilgit Baltistan Chapter
CYTE laid the foundation of the first school in a village in Ghizer. With the mission to educate every child of Pakistan, we are staying true to our cause. The work started on constructing a school for Nomads community living in Ishkomen, Ghizer, Gilgit-Baltistan.
The whole community doesn’t have any school in the area and donated their land for the school project. It is the first school in their area ever.
School will be operational once the construction is complete.
CYTE Foundation established its KPK Chapter just a year ago. Since then, it is spreading the light of education in KPK quite rapidly. We have already registered hundreds of out of school children in our partnered schools.
CYTE KPK Team is led by dynamic and hardworking KPK Chapter’s President, Mr. Muhammad Shahab Khattak, whi is working voluntarily and tirelessly for the cause. Mr. Khattak is an ex-banker and has worked over 30+ years in various countries at top positions.
Soon CYTE will be reaching every district of KPK and ensure quality education to less-privileged kids in our Partnered Schools.